NDT Specialists Based in the UK covering the EMEA region
NDT Specialists Based in the UK
Inspection Consultants (InCon) Ltd is owned by the Westinghouse Electric Company and has a proven reputation for high quality NDT and welding procedure and qualification services. Quality, integrity, confidentiality and impartiality is paramount to all our services.
The company offers a 24/7 call-out service across the UK and EMEA region. All InCon NDT technicians are externally qualified to ASNT and PCN, carry SCATS Passports and are confined-space trained, to include full breathing apparatus.
Inspection Consultants (InCon) Ltd is a UKAS accredited Type A Inspection body and a Recognised Third Party Organisation (RTPO)
We can qualify and approve weld procedures and welder qualifications in-house or at the client’s premises under the PESR 2016 Pressure Equipment (Safety) Regulation & PED 2014/68/EU (Northern Ireland).
We specialise in vast variety of sector including the following:
Bulk Storage, COMAH Site Asset Integrity Management, Power Generation, Chemical and Refining, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Marine and offshore & Utilities
Our range of services throughout the EMEA region include
● EEMUA 159 and API 653 tank inspections and assessments utilising MFL and SLOFEC floor scanners and scorpion UT crawler systems;
● API 570 pipeline inspections;
● API 510 vessel and heat exchanger assessments;
● Producing Written Scheme of Examination (WSE) under PSSR regulations;
● Long-range and guided wave ultrasonics;
● Phased array and TOFD ultrasonics;
● Relief valve inspection;
● Water leak detection;
● Radiography (RT) X-ray and gamma on-site or at the company's premises where it has four large industrial radiography bays *;
● Computed digital radiography *;
● Dye penetrant testing (PT) *;
● Magnetic particle testing (MT) *;
● Ultrasonic testing (UT) *;
● Positive material inspection (PMI);
● Ferrite testing;
● Hardness testing;
● EMAT testing;
● PEC testing;
● Eddy current testing;
● Videoscope inspection;
● Welding inspection to CSWIP and PCN;
● Drone inspection;
● Hydrotesting at the company's purpose-built bay or on-site;
● Level 3 consultancy services;
● Weld procedure and welder qualification approval*.
* These are covered in our scope of accreditations.
Affiliations and Approvals:
ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 14001: 2018 approval, ISO 17020: 2012 and ISO 17024: 2012 accredited UKAS Type A Inspection Body, Recognised Third Party Organisation (RTPO), Member British Institute of Non Destructive Testing (BINDT), Registered under the Environmental Agency Radioactive Substances Act 1993, SAFed Full Member and Member of the Tank Storage Association.